Hillsong - Louvor Brasil (2008)  

Posted by: rosy in ,

Músicas
01.. Cante a Criação (Let Creation Sing)
02.. Cante ao Senhor (Shout Unto God)
03.. Um Desejo (One Thing)
04.. Mãos do Oleiro (Potter's hands)
05.. Toma o meu Coração (I Give You My Heart)
06.. Tu és Meu Deus (You Are My Strength)
07.. Me Rendo a Ti (We Stand)
08.. Por Amor (All For Love)
09.. Aclame ao Senhor (Shout to the Lord)
10.. Fogo de Deus (Consuming Fire)
11.. Perto de Mim (Here In My Life)
12.. Bem Aventurados (Blessed)
13.. Toma Todo o Meu Ser (Take all of me)

ImageHost.org .. ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

This entry was posted on segunda-feira, junho 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Assinar: Postar comentários (Atom) .

0 comentários

Postar um comentário